Vacancies and Recruitment
We are looking for flexible and talented PhD graduates from technical science backgrounds to join our expanding team of research facilitators.
Successful applicants will work alongside the company’s Research Facilitation Team to help clients from a broad range of disciplines identify suitable research funding opportunities and craft world class research applications. This will include the assembly, editing, and formatting of proposals; from initial draft to final version; by gathering, evaluating and organizing all required content to achieve complete and consistent submissions.
In addition, applicants will be expected to take a role in the project management, dissemination, and outreach of projects where WRG Europe Ltd are a consortium partner.
Successful applicants will have the advantage of flexible working hours and be able to work from home.
Job requirements: Mandatory
- Excellent command of written English, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- A broad knowledge background, and ability to rapidly read, process, and understand complex ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings around deadlines when required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong project management, organizational and time-management skills.
- PhD preferred, although exceptional applicants without a PhD will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Job requirements: Advantageous
- Experience of communicating with Industry
- Experience in organisation of events (such as conferences and open days)
- Media engagement experience